How To Make Acrylic Nails
Why go to a salon to get acrylic nails if you can do it yourself at home for half the price? All you need is a few supplies from the drug store and a little patience. Consider buying a package of acrylic nail tools. If this is your first time, then you might want to try gel nails on our website. The marketable package includes everything you need and detailed instructions to help you get the look of the nails you want.
Be sure to buy the equipment separately. To control the appearance of your acrylic, it’s better if you buy the equipment separately. This way you will be ready when pairing acrylic after your nails grow. Go to the nearest beauty shop and buy these items:
– The tip of acrylic nails and glue. This end is usually quite long, so you can cut it according to the size and shape you want.
– Acrylic nail cutters and files. An ordinary nail cutter and file will not be effective for use with acrylic nails.
– Liquid and acrylic powder. These two ingredients will be mixed to make acrylic nails.
– Acrylic bowls and brushes. You will need this equipment to mix and apply the acrylic.
– Start at the end. Find the right size tip for your nails. If the tip doesn’t fit your nails, adjust the size. Apply glue to this end and attach it to your natural nails so that the bottom of the acrylic is attached to the middle of your nail. Hold for five seconds to dry the glue.
– Prepare acrylic ingredients. Pour acrylic liquid into an acrylic bowl, and pour the acrylic powder in a different container. Acrylic is a strong chemical liquid that produces toxic fumes, so do this in a well-ventilated area.
– Use a brush. Dip the brush into the acrylic bowl to soften it. Rub it to one side of the bowl to remove excess liquid. Apply the brush to the acrylic powder so that a small, wet ball is created at the brush tip.
– Start on the “smile line,” which is at the bottom of the acrylic nail tip. Flatten the acrylic ball in this section and rub it to the end. Spread quickly and evenly so that the natural nail transition and the tip of your acrylic look neat. Repeat.